Monday, July 30, 2018

DOMINIQUE HUYGHE by Maryna Yazbeck

“All we have is this moment. After this, we will never see each other, I know that soon I will be fine. I know that after this we will never see each other, and I know I’m old enough to know nothing lasts forever.”
Vancouver based photographer Maryna Yazbeck processes the time factor of life in her photo story using symbols such as a sandtimer. Maryna picked up her first camera when she was only 12 years old and believes that you don’t need a certain “style” or “theme” to be a great photographer, but instead being able to replicate all styles is key. Her latest work involves model Dominique  Huyghe who appears gentle and sensual sometimes dreamily glancing sometimes with a soft smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...