Tuesday, February 6, 2018

MATHILDE LA MUSSE by Antoine Magnien

Enjoy 5 minutes with model Mathilde La Musse.
Photographed by Antoine Magnien.


When do you feel most like yourself?
All the time. At least I’m trying…!
Do you own your things or do your things own you?
I hope I own my things.
What are three moral rules you will never break?
First one; do not have to much moral rules.
Do not accept job which aren’t how I am.
Do not wearing navy blue top with black pant.
How much time are you spending on social media?
Less as possible ! But I would say one or two hour a day.


What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
My mom.
Favorite book?
A beautiful children’s book, “Chien Bleu” by Nadja.
City or Countryside?
I grew up in big house in the countryside and moved on in Paris when I was 18. I really like both, I can’t choose.

Self love is…
Self love is self respect.
Favorite magazine?
“Ça m’intéresse” a French one. You can learn everything in.
Favorite movie?
“The beach” by Danny Boyle….WoW!
Favorite food?
Thai food ❤
Most important person in your life?
My baker.

Model is Mathilde La Musse: instagram.com/la_flecherose
Photographer is Antoine Magnien: instagram.com/antoine__mgnn


No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...