Thursday, October 11, 2018

by Bobby Prom

Get to know stunning Rayna photographed by Bobby Prom.


What is the first thing you think in the morning?
If it’s not a school day and I’m not pushing snooze on my alarm 3 times before I wake up, then I think about the many ideas I have for the day that lies ahead!
What inspired you to be in front of a camera?
I was inspired to be in front of the camera already as a kid looking through magazines with my mother and being so amazed by the girls on the covers, and so I just wanted to do that.
What do you like about yourself?
Hmm, how wild I can be at times, and how sweet I can be as well. I can have a good time doing almost anything :)
How many selfies do you take in a week?
Can’t count… just kidding. If it’s a week where I’m at shoots frequently then a lot, if not, then not too many :)

“I like how wild I can be at times, and how sweet I can be as well. I can have a good time doing almost anything”
What makes you sad?
Not accomplishing what I would like to
The most important person in your life?
My mother of course
Favorite food?
Anything Italian or Thai
Favorite movie?
Bridesmaids
Favorite place?
Sayulita, Mexico for now. I´m planning on traveling a lot more in my future.
What do you wish people would stop asking you?
If my twin brother and I are identical twins. laughs. Or what I want to do as an actual career in my future. laughs. I’m in college but I’m still clueless.

Photographer: Bobby Prom @bobbyprom
Model: Rayna @raynavalade

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...