Sunday, August 19, 2018

TIFFANY MENDEZ by Hannah Caprara

“I did this shoot with my friend and collaborator, Tiffany Mendez. We both have been continuously inspired by Aaliyah’s clean, youthful style even 18 years after her tragic passing.” photographer Hannah Caprara explains while we look through the story, that radiates the model´s fortitude and an urban vibe. “She represents an eternal energy that I feel we captured on film with these shots by incorporating current trends with timeless classics. All clothes were pulled from “Want My Look”.
Equipment:
Color shots: Fujifilm Superia X-Tra 400, shot on Canon AT-1 / BW Shots: Rollei RPX 75, shot on Olympus XA 2

Photographer: Hannah Caprara, @hannahcaprara
Stylist/Model: Tiffany Mendez, @tiffyrouge

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...