Friday, August 10, 2018

by Vincent King



“I wasted a few years on that by looking too much at what others did instead of just shooting doing my thing and let the side result of that be a style of my own.”


Would you like to live in the countryside one day or you prefer to grow old in the city?
I grew up close to what would be a very cliché image of the Netherlands. A lot of grasslands, a lot of cows and mills. I really enjoyed having nature close to my home. But I can’t lie I love being around people and meeting new people every day and I’m not seeing that happen in the countryside.
Besides taking images, what makes you really happy?

Being with friends and family doing nothing, eating anything my mom cooks, watching birds fly. A lot of things make me happy. There is not one special thing, it’s always a mix of things.
Friday nights you can mostly be found… ?
If the weather allows it, just hanging out with friends or fam preferably outside in the nature or city, drinking a beer or smoking some. I’m not really into going out anymore to be honest. I can appreciate these low key chill sessions a lot more nowadays. As long as the right people and vibe are set I’m down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...