Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Odina - 'I'm Not Asking'

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Odina - 'I'm Not Asking'
Spanish riser Odina is ready to share the eye-catching video for new cut 'I'm Not Asking'.
It's a beautiful return, another sign that the songwriter's incoming EP - due this summer - will be worth looking out for.
Dappled, plaintive, evocative songwriting, the dreamy vocal is matched to stellar lyricism that recalls everyone from Bon Iver to soccer mommy.
Director Maxence Vard channels Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange, following the "adventures of a young woman, whose principal interests are not rape, neither ultra-violence but could be Beethoven..."
Odina explains: "I wanted this certain anger to come to the surface in this video, its’ an anger that triggered the writing of 'I’m Not Asking' in the first place and which seemed to fit perfectly with Maxence's ideas and inspiration for the video".
Tune in now.
Join us on Vero, as we get under the skin of global cultural happenings. 
Image result for Odina - 'I'm Not Asking'

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...