Tuesday, April 24, 2018

by Clara Novelli

“When I came across Erika’s profile I decided I NEEDED to photograph her.” Clara smiles. “So you can imagine my happiness when I discovered she was living in the same city than I. She’s just a perfect beauty, poses very naturally, and is an amazing and professional model.
My idea for the second set I did with her was to try taking photos like I’m used to: stealing moments, real faces and emotions, no fake poses/supermodel stuff. I usually photograph “normal” people, and this is was what I wanted to do with Erika as well. So I invited her to my house, and we had a great time working together. When I was checking out the photos in the end I was so satisfied! We also had some pleasant outdoor time on the rooftop, smoking and enjoying Tuscany spring, until we went back downstairs to catch some beautiful light in my bedroom.”


Photography by www.instagram.com/clellinovara
www.instagram.com/clellinovaraphotos
www.clellinovara.com
Model: www.instagram.com/khaleesi_sgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...