Tuesday, January 30, 2018

by Tiffany J. Williams

“The series took place cliffside near Bondi Beach and was my first time working with Avalon. When I work with a new model I like to approach our first shoot with no pressure & a relaxed attitude, which not only puts them at ease but allows me to capture some real moments.” Tiffany explains. “My work is inspired by many things but I never really work off one artist because I don’t want to get caught up trying to re-create a piece or copying there style – I pull inspiration from photographers such as, Cameron Hammond, Nan Goldin & Terence Connors to name a few. I also get a lot of inspiration from Puberty Blues & Lords of Dogtown.”

Photographer: Tiffany J. Williams | instagram.com/tiff.williams | /www.tiffanyjwilliams.com
Model: Avalon | www.instagram.com/aaa_avalon
Agency: Culture Machine | www.instagram.com/culturemachine

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...