Friday, January 19, 2018

CARLA GUETTA by Marco Leonardi

Nothing can go wrong when you start your day with a summery set starring muse Carla Guetta. “I have been in contact with this amazing girl already since a long time. Carla, the girl from Paris living in Ibiza. And when my friend Riccardo and me decided to go on vacation in Ibiza I immediately texted her for schedule a shooting.” Marco Leonardi explains. “We met in the old town and we started to shoot some picture there.  I was not in the best mood that day. I had a headache because of the night before.” Marco laughs. “Actually  – to be honest –  I had this bearish mood everyday, but anyway she drove us to a fisherman house at the west side of the island and we spent a very fun day. Damn, that girl is so hot and I like her so much!” Pleaseee, do not forget to call us next time!
Carla is wearing clothing and swimwear by Boneswimmer and Ansia. Special thanks to Ricky.


Photo : @phmarcoleonardi
Model : @carla_guetta
Outfit : @boneswimmer , @ansiatm
Special thanks : @ricky.975

No comments:

Post a Comment

(THE END/NEW START) Inside the Finkle Writer's Room

Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air* I think it's all going to work out for those two. They've been in there for 3 months. &...